Monday, September 26, 2022

National league: I don't like it - man United star disagrees with Van Gaal

 


Manchester Joined left-back, Tyrell Malacia has demanded that he isn't happy taking up another job in the Dutch national side.

This was after Netherlands chief, Louis van Gaal attempted him at focus back during their 1-0 win over Belgium on Sunday.

The Man Joined man who came instead of Nathan Ake was supposed to work at left-wing-back.

Daley Blind was supposed to move to the focal point of defence , however all things considered, Malacia was told to work on the left half of a back three close by Virgil van Dijk and Jurrien timber.

In spite of the fact that he was new to the new job, Malacia performed splendidly. In any case, he made one too many pillaging forward runs for Van Gaal's liking.

"I went a few times a lot forward," he told De Telegraaf.

"That is preposterous here as fast. However, I was amended by others.

"I disagreed with it at that point, yes. Truth be told. After the game, we discussed that second for some time and afterward it was finished.

"I'm alright with United right now. The national mentor feels that I ought to likewise have the option to play in the focal point of the guard. Yet, I feel best on the left."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Nollywood artist images

  Queeneth Agbor Frederick Leonard Etiko Zubby Michael